Event Marketing Manager
Are you looking for a new opportunity with a growing tech company? DanAds is looking for a full time Event Marketing Manager to join our DanAds’ team at our New York office.
DanAds is the industry-leading provider of self-serve technology. We aim to give all global media owners their own fully automated, and white-labeled self-serve infrastructure that enables all departments to focus on revenue-driven tasks instead of manual administration. Our clients include The Washington Post, SoundCloud, Tripadvisor, and many more.
About the role
The Marketing & Event Manager will play a pivotal role within the DanAds marketing team and be responsible for overseeing and coordinating all customer-facing events including strategic partnerships with clients. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, to drive holistic plans that elevate market awareness, drive engagement and deliver revenue goals.
The primary responsibilities of the Event Marketing Manager are:
Planning: The Event Marketing Manager is responsible for planning and organizing events, including setting event objectives, defining the target audience, selecting the event location, and coordinating with suppliers and vendors - focusing on business generation objectives, and customer engagement and building the DanAds brand and its self-serve and automation community
Execution: The Event Marketing Manager is responsible for ensuring the smooth execution of the event on the day of the event, including overseeing setup, managing registration and check-in processes, and overseeing event staff
Promotion: The Event Marketing Manager is responsible for promoting the event to the target audience, including creating and implementing a marketing and communication plan, coordinating with media and influencers, and analyzing the success of the event promotion
Day-to-day tasks will include:
- Drive strategy and framework around event planning process
- Review, manage, and execute event planning from beginning to end, including the support of pre-event promotions and post-event follow-up
- Source and negotiate with vendors and suppliers
- Set, communicate, and maintain timelines and priorities on every project
- Foster relationships with clients and partners to ensure event success
- Ensure events and exhibitions are completed without issue and be able to manage and resolve any unforeseen issues that might occur
- Analyze the success of events and drive the project post-mortems to evaluate event impact on revenue targets
- Develop our own event, Self-Serve Summit 2023, including partnership package, work on the program and various panels, find speakers and moderator, etc
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Applicants will be considered if they have:
- 2 - 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Great working knowledge of the B2B event scene
- Experience with project management principles to ensure that event elements are organized and event teams stay on schedule
- Experience in coordination of different teams and functions, while ensuring effective communication flow
- Legal right to work in the USA
The right candidate will be:
- Organized, accountable, and highly autonomous
- Comfortable with working across multiple time zones when necessary
- Social, outgoing, and able to apply a business development mindset towards events
- Continuously obsessed with improvement and optimization
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- A team player with strong work ethic
- Able to work under pressure
Working at DanAds
- Sounds good so far? Here’s what you can expect if you get the role:
- A vibrant culture with more than 10 nationalities represented in our team
- Offsite kick-off events and regular work parties, dinners, and after-works
- Healthcare package
We believe in the power of collaboration which for us requires a certain level of face-to-face interaction. We therefore ask all employees to be present at their office at least 3 days a week (dependent on location).
If this sounds like a fit for you, go ahead and apply at the link. We look forward to hearing from you!
- DanAds North America
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
DanAds North America
Why work with us?
Wellness grant and occupational pension
A fun and entrepreneurial environment
Career growth opportunities
Industry leading clients such as SoundCloud, Roku, The Washington Post, Bloomberg, and many more
Workplace & Culture
We believe in working hard, challenging status quo, and having fun! Though we maintain a culture of a startup, we're working with some of the biggest names in the industry and competing with companies 100x times our size, meaning we need to be both professional, structured and fast-moving, all at the same time.
Our flat structure allows people to get involved at every level, forging a culture of collaborative entrepreneurship that will last however big we get. We’re agile and informal, which gives you the chance to really make an impact and be a part of making DanAds the leader in our industry!
DanAds was founded in 2013 with a belief that transparency between advertisers and publishers is necessary to increase engagement, revenue and future scalability.
Our mission is to give all global Media owners a fully automated self-service infrastructure that enables all departments to focus on revenue driven tasks instead of manual administration.
Event Marketing Manager
Loading application form
Already working at DanAds?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.