Do you want to be part of disrupting an industry? Want to work with globally known companies such as Tripadvisor, Bloomberg, New York Post, Washington Post, Roku, Expedia, Philips, Dow Jones and SoundCloud?
DanAds is rapidly growing and was recently appointed as one of Sweden’s top 10 Tech Companies. We constantly strive to keep our entrepreneurial heritage and involve all our employees in shaping our way forward which gives you a massive potential to grow together with our company.
Not a native Swedish speaker? Not a problem. Our business language is English, which allows us to attract talent from all over the world. We are firm believers in that having a diverse workforce with different experiences and backgrounds makes us stronger as a company.
About the position
The Solution Engineering team are creative problem solvers, a cross function of business and engineering. We help our publishers find technology solutions that fit their needs on Enterprise (e-commerce) platforms, and play a pivotal part in building and delivering our amazing platforms to some of the most respected IT and publishing companies in the world.
The Solution Engineer works together with the client at the early steps in the process of building a new platform, or improving an existing one. The end result is a proposal of a solution that can be developed on the publisher's platform (e.g. new feature, integration, tools, etc). After the technical solution has been presented to the client and approved, the project is handed over to the Project Management and development teams. The Solution Engineer will assists those departments with technological expertise during the development of the solution.
Role & Responsibilities
- You'll work closely with the sales, customer success and project management departments to understand the business needs and goals of the publishers, to help you build a solution that generates revenues on their platforms.
- For advanced solutions, you will coordinate with and lead a team of e.g. dev leads, designers, developers, dev ops, technical project managers during the creation of the solution. For less complex solutions, you will work with a smaller team.
- You'll maintain communication with stakeholders at multiple levels, with a get-the-work-done attitude. A key strength of yours should be to manage multiple projects at the same time, and also play a part in doing continuous improvements to how you and our department operates.
- You will make sure that collaboration between our stakeholders and other departments works effortless during the execution of your projects.
- You are expected to keep a close oversight on your projects, and are dedicated, self-motivated and independent. You may work over multiple time zones, as our clients are spread out over Europe and Americas.
Who You Are
- You are fluent at both oral and written communication in English, and you have fantastic communication skills.
- You have experience working in projects related to IT (e.g. e-commerce), either as a Solution Engineer, Sales Engineer, Pre-sales Engineer, Solution Architect, Project Manager or another role. A potential Commercial/business background will help you understand the business needs of our clients, which is a vital step in building a solution that brings revenues to our publishers.
- You have a B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science, IT, Economics with IT focus or equivalent degree or experience. Bonus is experience in programming.
- You are passionate about technology, and can manage fast paced projects and cross-functional teams, and easily communicate goals and progress status. You can identify and achieve a practical balance of speed and quality.
- You are a "do-er" with a positive mindset, who has no issues with getting hands-on with problems that must be fixed to help your projects moving forward. You identify blockers and remove them, while encouraging collaboration between the members of your team. You are ready to deep dive into third party solutions and understand how they can be integrated with our platforms.
- You have a flexible mindset and you are willing to find new ways to deliver on your goals in case you get stuck.
- You are located in New York, USA.