Do you want to be part of disrupting an industry? Want to work with globally known companies such as Tripadvisor, Bloomberg, New York Post, Washington Post, Roku, Expedia, Philips, Dow Jones and SoundCloud?
DanAds is rapidly growing and was recently appointed as one of Sweden’s top 10 Tech Companies. We constantly strive to keep our entrepreneurial heritage and involve all our employees in shaping our way forward which gives you a massive potential to grow together with our company.
Not a native Swedish speaker? Not a problem. Our business language is English, which allows us to attract talent from all over the world. We are firm believers in that having a diverse workforce with different experiences and backgrounds makes us stronger as a company.
About the position
We are now looking for experienced Customer Success Managers to join our Commercial Team @ our Stockholm office. As a Customer Success Manager you will manage your own customer portfolio with full PnL responsibility.
We are all about growth and to be successful in this role your number one priority is to always ensure that your customers are optimised to capture the fullest potential of their DanAds platforms. You will also be involved in the process of onboarding new customers by teaming up with our Sales team and driving go-to-market pre-sales discussions with new customers.
As a person, you are organised, positive, and willing to become an expert in your field through constant learning. You are able to handle pressure and are confident handling high-value clients. You are enthusiastic about joining an international and sociable team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Driving revenue through proactive account management.
- Providing clients with actionable data to grow their business.
- Initiate and drive customer related development projects together with our Project Management team
- Ensuring a close relationship with relevant customer stakeholders and decision makers
- Being in charge of putting together and carry out long term strategies aimed at growing our revenues
- Problem solving and business related strategic support
- Finding new business opportunities with existing clients
- Assisting Sales in pre-sales activities such as presenting go-to-market best practises and ways of working
- 3+ years in customer facing roles
- Self-starter, proactive and able to work with a high level of independence while being a part of a team
- Excellent in English, verbal and written communication
- Outstanding presentation and good public speaking skills
- Experience working in advertising
- Experience working with data
- University education in Social Sciences/Business/Marketing
- A background in Sales/Marketing or Consulting