We are looking for an English-speaking Project Manager (PM) to join our team based in Stockholm.
The PM team plays a pivotal part in building and delivering advertising platforms to some of the world’s leading publishers and media owners.
We work with household names such as Tripadvisor, Bloomberg, New York Post, Hearst, Roku, Expedia, Philips, Dow Jones and SoundCloud.
Project Managers Responsibilities
- Drive planning and execution of improvements to our advertising self-service platforms. As a PM, you will manage multiple projects on different levels and complexity at the same time
- Manage project communication (both internal stakeholders and with the client), documentation, risk mitigation and timelines for the projects
- Work over multiple time zones, as our clients are spread out over Europe, Asia and Americas. Some travel can be expected when the project requires it
Who You Are
- You are passionate about technology, can manage fast paced projects and cross-functional teams, easily communicate goals and progress status. You can identify and achieve a practical balance of speed and quality
- You are a "do-er" with a positive mindset, who has no issues with getting hands-on with problems that must be fixed to help your projects move forward. You identify blockers and remove them, while encouraging collaboration between the members of your team
- You understand that teamwork is everything, you are both a team leader and a team player, prestigeless, have great trust in people and are open minded
- Experience working as a Project Manager, minimum 2 years
- Bachelor's Degree, preferable within the Economy or Marketing
- You are fluent at both oral and written communication in English
- You have fantastic communication and stakeholder management skills
- You have experience of driving complex external (client facing) enterprise projects
- On the PM team we prioritise Proactiveness, Planning, Leading and Communication - if you can do these, we’d love to hear from you!
- Experiences within industries such as ad tech and e-commerce
- Extra plus if you have worked with white label software developed platforms or products
- A commercial background and understanding of businesses would be a great bonus
- Experienced working with Trello, Jira, MS Office and G suite
DanAds is an adtech company based in Sweden, founded in 2013. We have around 150 employees in multiple locations spread over Europe and North America. Our mission is to work together with publishers to provide them with the best self-serve advertising platform that manages one-to-one guaranteed buying relationships with their signed clients, sales teams and walk-in advertisers.
DanAds was recently named one of Sweden’s top 10 Tech Companies by Tech Awards. DanAds is growing rapidly and there is a huge potential to grow together with us. Do you want to play an important role in one of the fastest-growing ad tech companies?
Welcome with your application!
Job-type: Full-time. Location preferably in Stockholm.